Located in historic Evanston, Woodburn Pointe is a beautiful LEED-certified, rehabilitation of a structure built in 1900. Woodburn Pointe combines classic architectural features with modern amenities, including an elevator and large windows that provide plenty of natural light in these spacious apartments.
The two building, joined by a central elevator shaft, contain 24 units of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, all reserved exclusively for people age 55 and older.
As a LEED certified building, Woodburn Pointe offers a healthier living experience through the use of safe and local building materials, money-saving energy-efficient utilities and appliances, and smart livable design. Low VOC paints and adhesives were used throughout the building, which improves the interior air quality, and is great for residents with asthma or breathing problems. The carpet in the units is made out of recycled plastic pop bottles and additionally much of the construction waste from the renovation of the building was diverted from landfills and recycled! To learn more about LEED go to www.usgbc.org. Woodburn Pointe is currently tracking towards Silver Certification (LEED Scorecard).
Project amenities include:
· Energy Star Appliancesto keep utility costs down
· An elevator for your convenience
· Laundry hook up in each unit
· Easily accessible trash rooms on each floor
· Central Air heating and cooling with individual thermostats
· Off street parking opportunities
· Intercom and key entrance
· 24-hour emergency maintenance services
· Easy access to frequented bus stops, Route #4
· Located near University Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital and The Christ Hospital
· Located across the street from the newly renovated Evanston Recreation Center which offers senior programming
To tour the building or apply for a unit at Woodburn Pointe, please contact Brickstone Properties at 513-421-6999 or visit the office, located at 1321 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Open Mon-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.